- 0.06 oz bareMinerals SPF Foundation in Fair, Fairly Light, Light, Medium Beige, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Dark, or Golden Deep; choose shade based on your skin tone
- 0.02 oz Bisque Multitasking Concealer in Original, Summer, Honey, Dark, or Deep based on your foundation choice
- 0.05 oz Mineral Veil in Original or Tinted based on your foundation choice
- 0.08 oz Mini Sugar Cookie Natural Lip Gloss (pink peach)
- Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
- Flawless Application Face Brush
- Application tips brochure
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Which one (or five?!) are you going to get?
Here's what comes in the Pink Lip Set!!
This set contains: - 0.34 oz Laura Geller Lip Strip - 0.1 oz DuWop Prime Venom - 0.0676 oz Korres Cherry Oil Lip Gloss in Fuschia - 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Think Pink - 0.02 oz Stila Cherry Crush Lip and Cheek Stain - 0.1 oz Smashbox O-Gloss - 0.09 oz Calvin Klein Lipstick in Mesmerize - 0.26 oz Urban Decay Lipstick in Jilted - 0.17 oz Calvin Klein Plumping Gloss in Bloom
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Friday, January 30, 2009
I just love that the Superbowl celebration is overflowing to the makeup world!!
FREE SHIPPING on all SEPHORA orders, all weekend long.
Use promo code PLAYPRETTY at checkout.*
Shop sephora.com, and score >
* Enter promotion code PLAYPRETTY to receive free standard shipping on your online merchandise order. Not valid in Canada, retail stores, or on previous purchases. Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion codes. Offer valid through 2/2/09 at 11:59pm PST. Sephora reserves the right to end or change this promotional offer at any time.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Monday, January 19, 2009
Thursday, January 15, 2009
While most everyone may want the look of longer, fuller and darker lashes, not everyone may be right for the treatment. Your doctor will have to evaluate your medical history to determine if you are a good candidate. You should not use LATISSE™ if you have an active eye condition, including an eye infection, or have broken or irritated skin on your eyelid. And if you are using products for elevated intraocular pressure (which I have - it's like glaucoma, but without any vision loss), you should only use LATISSE™ after consulting with your doctor.
What are the side effects?
The most common side effects after using LATISSE™ solution are an itching sensation in the eyes and/or eye redness. This was reported in approximately 4% of patients. LATISSE™ solution may cause other less common side effects which typically occur on the skin close to where LATISSE™ is applied, or in the eyes. These include skin darkening, eye irritation, dryness of the eyes, and redness of the eyelids.
Is LATISSE™ safe?
LATISSE™ is an FDA-approved prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. The FDA reviewed clinical study results to verify the identity, potency, purity, and stability of the ingredients, and demonstrated that the product is safe and effective for its intended use if used as prescribed.
If anyone tries it (I will not due to my past and current glaucoma-related problems), please let me know how it worked for you!