Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hooray for Hollywood!

Hollywood arrived in my little town of West Chester, Pennsylvania last night in the forms of Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson!! No lie. They were here filming scenes for the upcoming movie "Marley & Me." Though I did not take the pictures you see here (they are amateur photos, just not mine - my camera died on me, plus, it was dark and we were warned against using flashes, so the few pics I did take did not come out), I did see both Jen and Owen. Owen walked right past me on the sidewalk on the way back to his trailer, and Jen I really only got a few glimpses of. She's very tiny - not short, just very slender. I was hoping to actually get to talk to her for at least a second to ask her what beauty item she Can't Live Without, but, alas, no such luck. nevertheless, it was an interesting way to end my birthday (they filmed till sometime after midnight - I left at 12:30am - I have a 2 year-old who doesn't know the meaning of "sleeping in").

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Thanks for stopping into comment on Momformation. I've already explained to Jenny that James McAvoy is fair game. We all have great taste, I would say.

Jennifer said...

OMG I love Jennifer Aniston! I would have died to be within 3 blocks of her! : )

Laura said...

Jennifer - I was so excited to see her! I asked my sister if it was strange that as a heterosexual female that I wanted to see Jen more than I wanted to see Owen Wilson!!! She assured me it was not.